LFD testing kits – Bolton Council letter and further information May 2021
School Covid19 Mass testing
Parent Consent Form Letter – Information about Covid19 testing at BIGS
Parent Consent Form– for Covid19 Testing in School
Letter to parents regarding mass testing and government guidance – 25th February 2021
Latest Update from the Headteacher
- Easter break testing
- March School Re-opening – Letter for parents
- Child protection policy addendum for Covid19 – March 2021
- First Aid Policy addendum for Covid19 – March 2021
- Behaviour policy addendum for Covid19 – March 2021
- Attendance Policy addendum for Covid 19 – March 2021
- Covid19 Full Re-opening Risk Assessment updated for March 2021
- Parent Headteacher update – February 2021
- Full lockdown information Letter – 6/1/2021
- January Return Letter– 31/12/2020
- BIGS Covid19 Contingency Planning March 2021
- BIGS Covid19 Full Re-opening Risk Assessment September 2020
- Remote education provision informationFor parents when students have to self-isolate/’bubbles’ sent home.
- School Remote learning policy– updated January 2021
|A Letter to children and young people from the Secretary of State for Education – March 26th 2021|
The Secretary of State for Education has today written to children and young people to recognise the impact of the disruption they have faced over the past year and to thank them for their resilience. He outlines his continued commitment to supporting children and young people to recover from the disruption now that they have returned to school and college. The letter also highlights the importance of coronavirus (COVID-19) testing and the vital role this plays in helping to prevent the virus spreading.
The letter is published on the DfE media blog and on DfE’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Follow the measures – Stay Safe
Government advice is constantly changing in response to the pandemic. All the latest guidance on social distancing, self-isolation, hand hygiene and more can be assessed via:
Other Information and Guidance
Government and NHS/Public Health advice in relation to COVID-19 for educational establishments.
Information is updated regularly and if there is anything additional that parents/carers need to know then we will communicate this as soon as possible.
Please follow the links below for the latest advice:
NHS Bolton have also published some useful guides – follow the links below:
You can also keep up-to-date by following the Department for Education and NHS social media page
Department for Education Coronavirus Helpline
The Department for Education coronavirus helpline is now available to answer questions about COVID-19 relating to education and children’s social care. Staff, parents and young people can contact this helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)